Friday, December 11, 2009

Jody Nix "Music That I Love"


Buckatune is pleased to announce the addition of another cd by the great Jody Nix. Nix comes by his mixture of traditional western swing and true country music quite naturally. The West Texas Cowboys was a band started by his father, Hoyle Nix, during the 1940s and 1950s when Nix and Bob Wills developed the legendary Texas swing. Today Jody’s high energy stage shows and easy dance music provide just the sound fans have come to expect. “Of course Bob was one of my biggest influences,” Nix said. “He became a huge legend in the music industry. I have always felt honored that I got to work and know him as well as I did.” (reprint Mason County News)

The most recent of addition of Jody Nix cds is "Music That I Love". Tracks include:

What A Way To Live
My Confession
The 24th Hour
Walk Me To The Door
Before I Could Change Her Mind
Jacques Pierre Bardeaux
Close Up The Honky Tonks
If He's Moving In I'm Moving Out
Tater Pie
Welcome To My World
Jessie Polka
Pick Me Up On Your Way Down

Be sure to listen to clips from other great Jody Nix cds while at www.buckatune.net

No comments:

Post a Comment